At Rank, we want all our players to have fun when they play with us and to enjoy the entertainment that our Bingo and Casino games provide them with.
Whether you love to visit one of our Mecca Bingo clubs, enjoy playing Roulette and Blackjack at Grosvenor Casinos or love our range of digital and online games, we believe that gambling is something that should be enjoyed responsibly and safely at all times.
And that’s where our Keep It Fun website comes in. This is a fully dedicated space to provide our players with advice and assistance on safer gambling, where you’ll find advice, information and helpful tools about how we protect our players.
We believe that gambling should always be fun and entertaining. But sometimes players need support. Safer gambling is our number one priority, and we’re continuing to invest in improving our safer gambling support by:
- Investing in our safer gambling tools and processes.
- Training our staff to spot the signs of problem gambling.
- Developing our research and data collection methods, to help us provide early stage support to players most at risk of losing control of their gambling.
- Working closely with support agencies to maintain the highest level of knowledge and understanding of problem gambling, in order to provide the best help for those who need specific support.
And, as a part of our Keep It Fun initiative, throughout this website you’ll find information on:
- How to ensure you keep your gambling fun and in control, as part of your wider leisure activities.
- The types of behaviours and signs you may need to be aware of, to help identify whether you are at risk of developing a gambling problem.
- Rank’s own measures and tools to help limit the amount of money or time that you spend gambling with us.
- Methods to help you stop gambling altogether, if this is the best way to support you, such as self-exclusion.
- Important contact information for support agencies, such as GamCare, Gordon Moody Association and the National Problem Gambling Clinic who can offer specific counselling, help, advice or treatment.
- Advice on how to help as a family member or friend if you have concerns over someone’s gambling.
To find out more about the Rank Group, please visit: www.rank.com.