Whether you play with Mecca Bingo or Grosvenor Casinos, and whether you play online, via mobile or in one of our land-based bingo clubs or casinos, we believe that gambling is something that adults should enjoy as part of their wider leisure entertainment choices.
This web site has therefore been designed to help you Keep it Fun. We believe that playing responsibly is not just for those who have a gambling problem or are perhaps most at risk of developing one. It is the best approach for EVERYONE who wishes to gamble as part of their leisure experiences.
However, it also offers information on where to find help and advice if you feel that you are not in control of your gambling and need specialist help and support or if you are a concerned friend or family member.
The pages on this website provide information on:
- ways to ensure that you always keep gambling fun and in perspective, as part of your wider leisure activities.
- the types of behaviours to be aware of in yourself, that might help you identify whether you are at risk of developing a gambling problem.
- the control measures that we can provide to help you limit the amount of money or time that you spend gambling with us.
- ways to help you stop gambling altogether, if this is the best way to help you stay in control, such as self-exclusion.
- contact information for support agencies, such as GamCare, Gordon Moody Association and the National Problem Gambling Clinic who can offer specific counselling, help, advice or treatment for those with an existing gambling problem.
To ensure that you are able to obtain the specific help and information that relates to you, please select one of the options on the right for either online or land-based gambling. If you are a friend or family member who have concerns about problem gambling, details of the help that is available can be found here.
FOR IMMEDIATE HELP OR INDIVIDUAL COUNSELLING FROM GAMCARE, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
or call freephone: 0808 8020 133
In addition to this website, you can also obtain information on the move on how to play responsibly and where to find help and support by downloading the useful
Gambling Therapy free app from the Apple Store or Google Play. Click here for more information.
Last updated 03/03/2017