We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you as an individual.
We may also obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookies. Cookies are small software files, typically consisting of numbers and letters, which are placed by a website onto the computer, telephone or other device used to access that website.
We will place cookies onto any devices you use to access our website. These cookies will enable information to be:
- stored on your devices; and
- sent to and from our website and your devices.
Cookies help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognise you when you return to our website.
Details of the cookies we place on your devices can be found in the table below:
|Cookie Name or ID||Purpose of the Cookie||Data held by the Cookie||Cookie Expiry Date|
|cookie_consent||This cookie is used to remember that consent has been given to set cookies.||No data is held by this cookie.||Two years from set/update.|
|__utma||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to determine unique visitors to this website.||
||Two years from set/update.|
|__utmb||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to establish and continue a user session with this website.||
||30 minutes from set/update.|
|__utmc||This cookie is set by Google Analytics but is no longer used.||
||At the end of the device session.|
|__utmz||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns and page navigation within this website.||
||Six months from set/update.|
You may refuse to accept cookies by either:
- clicking on the ‘I don’t accept’ button on the notice appearing at the top of our website; or
- by activating the setting on your internet browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies;
However, if you do not accept cookies you may be unable to access the whole or part of our website.